Detroit Technical Center – Southfield, MI
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), will be responsible for forecasting the company’s sales, EBITDA, and cash flow performance, analyzing actual financial results, creating analytical reports to support operations, and conducting ad hoc analyses as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform weekly forecast of total company sales
- Project cash usage and receipts on a weekly basis
- Compile financial and other key performance data into management dashboards
- Review actual financial performance vs. plan/forecast and provide insight into key drivers
- Update EBITDA forecast monthly
- Monitor and forecast capital spending across all locations
- Support operations with financial reporting and analysis as part of monthly operating review
- Continuously identify opportunities to provide enhanced insights into the business and drive efficiency
- Conduct periodic ad hoc analyses and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience as an Analyst or in an analytical-focused role
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- MBA or MS in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working for a manufacturing company
- Familiarity with Standard Costing
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Sitting/computer work 95%
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time, exempt position with scheduled on-site office hours Monday through Friday. The Mobex Flexible Work policy permits remote work for one pre-arranged day per week after or as unique occasional circumstances require.
Less than 10%. Occasional travel to Mobex plant facilities may be required for short periods.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.