Mobex Global – Southfield, MI
26290 W. 8 Mile Road
Phone: (248) 357-5180
This person is responsible for installing and supervising the inspection and testing procedures for finished products and for recommending corrective action necessary to ensure conformity with quality specifications and standards in a high-volume CNC machining environment (Iron and Aluminum).
- Participates in the establishment and implementation of quality specifications, testing procedures, and standards for raw materials, processes, and finished product.
- Develops and implements inspection and sampling techniques and quality assurance plans
- Develops process control procedures ensuring production of finished parts meeting quality specifications and standards.
- Conducts research on product defects and recommends modification in products or standards where warranted.
- Assists vendors in establishing quality standards to meet the company’s quality requirements.
- Visits customers and suppliers when necessary to confer on quality issues.
- Reviews all complaints received from customers to determine where quality control emphasis should be placed at the plant to eliminate the problem.
- May police the quality control of subcontractors’ operations.
- Required to participate in team projects as necessary.
- Will supervisor quality department
- All other duties as required by management.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree with 5-7 years’ experience as Quality Manager in an automotive supplier environment.
- Must be able to be actively engaged and knowledgeable in the IATF-16949 processes and lead the effort in facility. Must be experienced with all quality tools and methods, various problem-solving methods, and responding to customer complaints.
- Must be able to plan, assist in development of CMM programs to ensure adherence to part print and DD&T requirements and able to train subordinates.
- Strong customer focus is required as well as being dependable, analytical, decisive to lead all quality efforts.
- Good skills communication skills needed – written and verbal.
- Previous experience with iron/aluminum castings preferred.
- Must be able to work daily and occasional weekend overtime
- Must be able to travel to customer facilities (local and out-of-state if needed)
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer