Mobex Global, a leading CNC machining organization, located in Northeast Indiana has immediate openings for experienced and non-experienced CNC Mill & Lathe Operators.
Since the opening of its first plant in 1997, Mobex Global has become a national leader in CNC machining.
Mobex Global – Albion – IN
Phone: (260) 636-7030 ext. 211
Fax: (260) 636-1180
Operate a variety of machines to produce precision parts by applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily logbook
- Daily preventative maintenance as required
- Align & secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and materials onto machines
- Daily use of grinding tools, air guns, hammers and other tools required to perform your job
- Measure, examine and test completed product to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments
- Change inserts where required
- Assist tool setter in the set-up of the machine – ensure verification of set up completed
- Knowledge & Use of Parlec Presetter
- Complete production documentation (scrap, efficiency, etc.) on a daily basis
- Confirmation all programming changes are completed through engineering
- Must be able to lift from 0-50 lbs.
- Assist Supervisors, Group Leaders, and other staff members/departments as needed
- Follow all written procedures pertaining to Quality, Engineering, and Safety
- Travel between multiple plants as needed
Basic blue-prints reading, Knowledge of machining and CNC controls a plus. The ability to follow processes, procedures and attention to detail of work is a must.
- Must be 18 years of age and older and willing to learn a trade.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Only motivated, serious candidates with a willingness to learn need apply.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer