PLC Controls Electrician – Immediate Opening for 2nd shift
Mobex Global – Southfield, MI
26290 W. 8 Mile Road
Phone: (248) 357-5180
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties include supporting high volume production equipment by troubleshooting and repair of electrical issues on CNC, robot, assembly and conveyor systems. Perform PMs on equipment.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment, motors, CNC machines, Servo drivers, conveyor systems, Fanuc robots.
- Must be able to read prints, work with CNC machines and knowledge of systems required to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair metalworking and CNC machine tools and Servo Drives.
- Assist in the startup, commissioning and troubleshooting of the process control system, including correcting problems with communications, field process variables or design engineering
- Develop electrical and electronic systems designs plans, specifications, wiring schematics and basic one-line diagrams.
- Experience with Servo Drives, motors, Allen Bradley controller, Fanuc CNC controls and Robs, Mazak CNC and Siemen’s controllers required.
- Experienced with automation processes
- 2-3 years related work experience in manufacturing environment, automotive related preferred
- Must be able to use basic tools and machinery
- Able to work daily and weekend overtime when required
- Any combination of training, education, and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college/university with an associate degree in Electrical, Electronics or related fields
- Must be able to work any shift (1st,2nd, 3rd)
- Must be able work daily and weekend overtime when required
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Only motivated, serious candidates need apply.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer