MP & L Manager
Mobex Global – Fruitport, MI
Phone: (616) 935-3121
Reporting to the Site VP, the MP & L Manager through hands-on, daily management and interaction with customers, suppliers, and internal teams ensures the successful operation and 100% on-time delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Inventory Management to ensure 100% on time delivery to customers.
- Development of accurate and meaningful sales volume projections used as a tool for level scheduling of production, and to ensure raw material supply is available as required.
- Standardize and improve integrity of all production control reporting.
- Development and calculation of controlled inventory points for all products.
- Manage monthly cycle count and annual physical inventory, minimizing losses.
- Develop key working relationships with all customers.
- Prepare supply chain schedules for post cast operations, and maintains schedule integrity which ensures on time delivery to customer requirements.
- Ensure Import/Export regulations are met with all import receipts, and export shipments.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to direct reports.
- Conduct performance reviews on direct reports. Promote, monitor, and ensure a safe work environment.
- Comply with all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducts performance reviews on direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience.
- 5 years’ materials management experience.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to gather, interpret and analyze information, provide clear direction.
- PC-based computing experience word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, presentation- PowerPoint, Plex.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment essential.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer