Mobex Global, located in Fruitport Michigan, is looking for Maintenance Mechanic to join our 2nd shift team.
Mobex Global – MI
Phone: (616) 935-3041
A Maintenance Mechanic repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visually inspects and tests machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions and dismantles devices to gain access to problem areas.
- Installs new or repaired parts and replaces faulty mechanical, control, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment. Also installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Cleans work area, tools and equipment.
- Operate robots and perform end of arm tooling teach-outs and change overs.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Technician within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Possess basic hydraulic and electrical knowledge.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working behaviors including lockout, fall protection, confined space, and mobile equipment operation.
- Demonstrated good housekeeping practices and 5S principles.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending/Twisting 40%
- Standing 20%
- Walking 20%
- Climbing 10%
- Sitting 5%
- Keyboarding/Data Entry 5%
- Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Only motivated, serious candidates with a willingness to learn need apply.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer