Mobex Global, located in Fruitport Michigan, has immediate openings for General Production /Finishing positions.
Mobex Global – MI
Phone: (616) 935-3041
A finisher will process parts per customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Remove the core from casting.
- Trim part.
- Load saw fixture for gating and riser removal.
- Visually inspect casting per customer requirements.
- Recommends improvements for completing tasks and/or finishing improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Repetitive lifting up to 26 lbs
- Walking 30%
- Stooping 20%
- Standing 10%
- Lifting 40%
- Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Only motivated, serious candidates with a willingness to learn need apply.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer