CNC Manufacturing Supervisor – 2nd or 3rd shift
Mobex Global – Southfield, MI
26290 W. 8 Mile Road
Phone: (248) 357-5180
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Supervises production employees and is responsible for the maintenance of good employee relations together with discipline, safety and general supervision of employees; trains employees in work methods and procedure. Position is accountable for specified quantity and quality of product. Supervise inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs set up and adjustment of machines. Solve shift operational issues such as by trouble shooting machining issues and correct. Administrative duties include shift reports, production tracking, etc.
- Two-three years supervisory experience in CNC manufacturing environment in an automotive supplier environment.
- Supervisory or management training is preferred
- Must be familiar with plant processes (machining or foundry)
- Must have good communication skills, problem-solving, administrative/organization skills, PC skills.
- Able to train, lead teams, coach and have great inter-personal skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is needed.
- Regular attendance at work is required.
- Must be able to work necessary daily or weekend overtime when required.
- Must be able work 2nd or 3rd shifts.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
*This is the opportunity to build a career, not just another job. Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer