Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is looking to fill 1st shift: 6am – 4:30pm & 3rd Shift: 8pm – 6:30am, X-Ray Readers. The starting hourly rate is $20.50, and after the 90 day probationary period, it will increase to $21.50/hr. An additional .50 cent shift premium is added to the hourly rate for 3rd shift.
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Production Supervisor, an X-Ray Reader inspects castings for defects and internal soundness of the part.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reads and interprets radioscopic or radiographic images to accept or reject castings.
- Follow and adhere to the NDT certification program.
- Perform inspections per the written instructions supplied by the company and/or customer.
- Follow written instructions unless administered written authorization from the Quality Manager for deviation.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow procedures in the radioscopic and radiographic techniques for which certified.
- Ensure that x-ray equipment is functioning within operating parameters correctly.
- Observes x-ray equipment for malfunctions and makes adjustments or repairs as directed to ensure that the equipment will operate at maximum efficiency, safely and correctly.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Completes all production & quality paperwork in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Near Vision: Jaeger Type 2 at 12 inches (30.5 cm) or greater
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork and enter information into Plex system.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must pass both practical and written exam upon completion of training.
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent Attendance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position is in the production area which may include seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: 1. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.2. Bending/Twisting 40%3. Standing 100%4. Walking 50%5. Reaching 20%6. Lifting 15%7. Stooping 5%8. Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.