Non-Exempt ☐ Exempt ☒
Job Summary: Responsible for the coordination and creation of employee and management training programs.
· Work together with content experts to create curriculums, training materials, and testing materials.
· Conduct training where appropriate
· Maintain and track all training records
· Provide individual learning and coaching opportunities
· Determine the most appropriate method of program delivery, e.g. on-line, interactive, lecture or group instruction
· Implement a process to monitor and review the effectiveness of training programs/materials by analyzing feedback
· Ensure that training materials are current and accurate
· Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session as a part of continuous improvement mentality
· Conduct internal training assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
· Coordinate with IT on necessary technology improvements or devices to enhance the training experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Proven ability to conduct training using effective training techniques
· Ability to prioritize assignments while working on various projects simultaneously
· Proven oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
· Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and work well under pressure
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years providing training and course development
· Prior experience in the development of organization-wide training strategies
· Successful experience delivering both online and face-to-face training
· Successful experience working with training management tools
· Experience working with diverse populations in a community or complex organization
· Organizational development, facilitation, assessments and other training delivery certifications
This job operates in a professional office environment; however, work on the manufacturing floor where exposure to seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements may occur.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Typical work hours Monday through Friday however weekend and after-hours work may be needed to support a multi shift operation.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,890.57 – $50,448.86 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fruitport, MI 49415: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location