Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Stockroom Attendant – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift-We will be hiring 1 person for each shift for the above position/shift.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the MP & L Manager, the Stockroom Attendant will support Stockroom and Production control functions as well as provide customer support to suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Put stockroom items away in numerical order.
- Verify packing slip to shipped count.
- Fill out repair tags, fill out UPS shipping documents, get shipping documents.
- Conduct cycle counting, stockroom transactions utilizing the Plex system, and check e-mail on a daily basis.
- Track and inventory current and past due vendor orders.
- Provide support to and requisition materials for the production and maintenance departments.
- Maintain shipping dock cleanliness.
- Serve as backup for shipping/receiving.
- Drive mobile equipment to stage items.
- Responsible for stockroom transactions for multiple locations.
- Other Duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED; or 2+ years stockroom experience.
- Ability to complete required paperwork.
- Possess problem solving abilities.
- Possess mechanical aptitude and ability to understand use of manufacturing inventory items.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to obtain mobile equipment certification.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize a computer in a Windows environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Standing – 20%
- Sitting – 30%
- Reaching or use of hands – 15%
- Climb/balance – 10%
- Stoop, kneel, or crouch – 10%
- Walking – 15%
· Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.