Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
Benefits Overview: The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
This is a 2nd shift position with work hours 2pm -10:30pm.
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Sr. Quality Engineer, the Quality Technician performs internal audits and/or product audits and may act as either an internal liaison within the plant and / or an external liaison with customers / suppliers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform quality audits and communicate results as directed.
- Assist in quality product purges.
- Issues Quality Alerts.
- Respond to Production help chain calls.
- Quarantine suspect material and establish a clean point.
- Assist Sr. Quality Engineer & Manager as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Act as Quality representative at designated times.
- Assist Production Manager & Leads as necessary.
- Performing general housekeeping duties in work areas as well as with tools and equipment.
- External Liaison Auditor
- Work with customers and suppliers on Quality concerns or issues.
- Provides RMA’s & SRA’s for returned material.
- General office duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 18 + months of Auditor experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to understand work instructions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain IATF Internal Auditor certification (Internal Liaison)
- Understands quality management system.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to navigate Plex system.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job is performed in work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:1. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.2. Bending/Twisting 20%3. Lifting 20%4. Standing 30%5. Walking 50%6. Sitting 20%7. Keyboarding/Data Entry 20%