About Mobex Global
Mobex Global was founded in answer to industry and customer needs for a component supply partner that would pace the evolving mobility industry through advanced design, engineering, and manufacturing of lightweight, precision-cast, and machined aluminum components.
New technologies, advanced processes, highly talented and experienced individuals seamlessly come together to quickly turn innovative thinking into lightweight, high-performance solutions. Mobex Global’s commitment to customer success is the foundation of our partnership to OEMs and Tier One suppliers, delivering world-class mobility solutions on a global basis.
Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:
- Paid time off including vacation and holidays.
- Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.
- Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.
- Discounts on gym memberships, employee vehicles, cell phones, banking bonuses and many others
We are hiring for positions on 1st Shift (7am-3pm) Monday-Friday, some weekends and overtime may be required.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the PM Tech is responsible for performing all duties described by the Maintenance Supervisors.
- Perform maintenance PM’s on production machines per directions given by PM leader.
- Assist maintenance in other areas as directed by the maintenance supervisor
- Travel to multiple plants may be required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to follow and accomplish tasks set forth, good mechanical aptitude, good overall attendance, reliability and dependability.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- This position is in the production area which may include seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise, and other elements for extended periods of time.
- Standing, Walking, Reaching, Bending
- Use of hands/fingers (constantly)
- Lifting, Pushing, Pulling 10-50 lbs
- Wear all PPE (safety glasses, ear plugs, headgear with shield, steel toes &mask)
- Repetitively climb on and off mobile equipment.
- Full function of body limbs.
- Corrected 20/20 vision.
- Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. General days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 hours daily operating on 3 shifts. Overtime may occur during the work week or weekends and will be based on production needs.
- As needed
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.