Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
Benefits Overview: The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Superintendent is responsible for managing and directing all manufacturing functions in accordance with customer requirements, company policies and procedures on the off shift.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for coordination and communication of production goals.
- Review production schedules and ensure maximize throughput and efficiency.
- Establish goals, performance targets, and performance standards for the production function.
- Ensure accountability and discipline within the production departments and other departments; motivate supervisors and employees to achieve peek productivity and performance.
- Chair shift cross functional meetings between departments.
- Lead meetings: staff, operations, key metrics, requiring production representation on assigned shift.
- Develop and analyze production and react to plant reports.
- Interact with all functional groups.
- Work with HR on manning issues and staffing.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to Production Supervisors.
- Conducts performance reviews on direct reports.
- Promote, monitor, and ensure a safe work environment.
- Comply with all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects as needed or assigned by manager.
- Maintain a clean, organized facility.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to direct reports.
- Conduct performance reviews on direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform PRIMARY COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent communication skills – writing, speaking, listening and observing
- Ability to understand goals and objectives and convert them into action plans, tasks, initiatives and activities that ensure success
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment essential.
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to gather, interpret and analyze information, provide clear direction.
- PC-based computing experience word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, presentation- PowerPoint, Plex.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Production Supervisors, Melt Team, plant functional groups.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management or related field or combination of experience.
- Strong manufacturing background- automotive industry experience preferred
AAP/EEO STATEMENT: Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.