Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is looking to hire a 2nd & 3rd shift Mold Maintenance. 2nd shift is Mon-Fri 2pm – 10:30pm and 3rd shift is Sun – Thurs 10p – 6:30am. This position will receive a $.50 shift premium per hour. Reporting to the Tool & Mold Manager, the Mold Maintenance I performs tasks to maintain tooling for casting process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Service Trim die out at Casting machine.
- Perform PMs – tear down and rebuilds of mold.
- Removes and installs molds from the VRC/PRC casting machines including complete set-up of molds, cooling circuits, fill tubes, etc. and mold preparation.
- Observes and practices all lockout/tagout requirements for casters.
- Provides general production support including, but not limited to, tube changes, die changes, and replacing bushings and pins while dies are in place on the casters.
- Successfully complete and score a minimum of 80 on the Mold Maintenance written test. Test to be taken within probationary period.
- Operate fork truck and overhead crane to move molds.
- Other duties as assigned
1. High School diploma/GED or 6 months machine operator experience
2. Must be able to read and understand work instructions
3. Must be able to write and complete required paperwork
4. Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide
5. Must be able to communicate effectively
6. Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot
7. Must possess mechanical aptitude
8. Must pass and receive a mobile equipment and overhead crane license
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job is performed in a casting facility which has various environments and working conditions.
- Lifting up to 30 lbs. intermittently throughout the shift
- Standing 70%
- bending 20%
- reaching 10%
- overhead work 10%
- stooping 10%
- fine manipulation skills 5%
- This job is performed in work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid s is a full-time, non-exempt position with scheduled hours Monday through Friday. Overtime may occur during the work week or weekends and will be based on production needs.