Reporting to the General Manager, the MP & L Manager through hands-on, daily management and interaction with customers, suppliers, and internal teams ensures the successful operation and 100% on-time delivery.
Non-Exempt ☐ Exempt ☒
GRADE : 19
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily Inventory Management to ensure 100% on time delivery to customers.
- Development of accurate and meaningful sales volume projections used as a tool for level scheduling of production, and to ensure raw material supply is available as required.
- Standardize and improve integrity of all production control reporting.
- Development and calculation of controlled inventory points for all products.
- Manage monthly cycle count and annual physical inventory, minimizing losses.
- Develop key working relationships with all customers.
- Prepare supply chain schedules for post cast operations and maintains schedule integrity which ensures on time delivery to customer requirements.
- Ensure Import/Export regulations are met with all import receipts, and export shipments.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to direct reports.
- Conduct performance reviews on direct reports.
- Promote, monitor, and ensure a safe work environment.
- Comply with all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducts performance reviews on direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform PRIMARY COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience.
- 5 years’ materials management experience.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to gather, interpret and analyze information, provide clear direction.
- PC-based computing experience word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, presentation- PowerPoint, Plex.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment essential.
Personnel working in Materials/Shipping
This job operates in a professional office environment; however, work on the manufacturing floor where exposure to seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements will occur.
Sitting/computer work 70%
Walking, bending and climbing 20%
Fine manipulation skills 10%
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time, exempt position with scheduled hours Monday through Friday. Ability to respond to inquiries during off shift hours may be required.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.