Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is looking for Material Handlers that are available on 1st shift 6am-4:30pm) and 3rd shift 8pm – 6:30am.
The starting hourly rate is $18.00, and after the 90 day probationary period, it will increase to $19/hr. An additional .50 cent shift premium is added to the hourly rate for 3rd shift.
Monthly Employee Appreciation Events!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Material Handler moves castings in different phases of the process to their designated location. Will also be responsible to provide racks, baskets, containers as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate a forklift in congested areas around people and equipment.
- Move castings throughout facility to their designated location.
- Provide containers, baskets, racks as needed to keep production moving.
- Move castings to melt area for scrap as needed.
- Utilize Plex System to move product within processes.
- Supports FPI process flow/covers breaks when assigned.
- Organizes empty containers and dunnage inside and outside the plant.
- Perform other related duties as required.
PRIMARY COMPETENCIES: * Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork and enter information into Plex system.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Must be able to pass mobile equipment certification.
- Must have basic computer skills to utilize Plex system.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:This position is in the production area which may include seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
- Repetitively climb on and off mobile equipment.
- Full function of body limbs.
- Corrected 20/20 vision.
4. Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:This is a full-time, non-exempt position. General days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 hours daily operating on 3 shifts. Overtime may occur during the work week or weekends and will be based on production needs.’ ‘ Work Remotely