Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Monthly Employee Appreciation Events!
Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Manager manages the Maintenance Department by supervising daily work and schedules of Maintenance Technicians, Electricians, and Controls Technicians and ensures equipment runs efficiently.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop work schedules.
- Develop and implement overall Maintenance Strategy (PM, PdM, condition monitoring, etc.) and work with the Facilities Manager to ensure maximum equipment operational availability.
- Review content and frequency of PM and PdM.
- Ensure that safe work instructions are developed and followed.
- Monitor labor, material and other departmental costs and conduct operations in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with all environmental and health and safety requirements.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with all departments and management ensuring an ongoing connection with production teams.
- Implement new machine installations and develop preventative maintenance programs.
- Develop new systems to optimize current machines.
- Identify machine issues and coordinate upgrades.
- Order non-stock replacement parts.
- Organize and plan maintenance shutdown activities.
- Support IT issues.
- Track and plan machine upgrades.
- Standardize equipment.
- Maintain and distribute work order from the CMMS.
- Work directly with Technicians to troubleshoot and identify failures.
- Integrate cross training of the different skill sets of the technicians.
- Identify potential issues with upgrades and new equipment and develop countermeasures.
- 10 years maintenance experience – preferably in a manufacturing facility. At least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of TPM, CMMS and Reliability Tools.
- Working knowledge of PLC, robot control and related automation.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering prints.
- Possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess strong communication skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Effective analytical, and problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to write routine reports, business correspondence and manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and employees at all levels.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently.