Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is looking to hire Heat Treat Operators on 2nd (2pm-10:30pm) and 3rd shift (10pm-6:30am). The starting hourly rate is $23.00, and after the 90 day probationary period, it will increase to $24.00/hr. An additional .50 cent shift premium is added to the hourly rate.
MONTHLY EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION EVENTS!!
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Production Supervisor, a Heat Treat Operator monitors the performance of the heat treat furnaces and ensures consistent quality of castings within design specifications and tolerance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Load and unload heat treat racks into heat treat ovens.
- Accurately enter data into heat treat log sheets.
- Work with production and maintenance to trouble-shoot heat treat issues.
- Operate the New Age Brinell Hardness Testing machine and accurately record data.
- Utilize grinding tools to prepare castings for Brinell Hardness machine.
- Perform mechanical release of heat lots.
- Review video of quench process performance to ensure maximum efficiency of operation while maintaining quality standards.
- Review and monitor heat treat process temperature for adherence to quality standards and provide heat lot approval.
- Operate Band Saw and Lathe.
- Perform some mechanical work.
- Change quench filters on daily basis.
- Uphold Quality standards by ensuring that all products meet customer specification requirements.
- Enter data as needed into PLEX.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork and enter information into Plex system.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must have experience with computers.
- PLEX knowledge is preferred.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to obtain a mobile equipment permit.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position is in the production area which may include seasonally hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
1. Lifting up to 30 lbs. intermittently throughout the shift
2. Standing 30%
3. Sitting 15%
4. Bending, twisting, stooping 15%
5. Walking 30%
6. Fine manipulation 10%
7. Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. General days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 hours daily operating on 3 shifts. Overtime may occur during the work week or weekends and will be based on production needs.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT: Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.