Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global has openings in the Finishing Department on 1st shift: 6am – 4:30pm and 3rd shift: 8pm – 6:30am. The starting hourly rate is $17.00, and after the 90 day probationary period, it will increase to $18/hr. An additional .50 cent shift premium is added to the hourly rate for 3rd shift.
Monthly employee appreciation events!!
SUMMARY: A Finisher will process parts per customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Remove the core from casting.
- Trim part.
- Load saw fixture for gating and riser removal.
- Visually inspect casting per customer requirements.
- Recommends improvements for completing tasks and/or finishing improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSinclude the following:
- Repetitive lifting up to 26 lbs
- Walking 30%
- Stooping 20%
- Standing 10%
- Lifting 40%
- Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
Applications can be completed and submitted on line by visiting our career page at Buschegroup.com.Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision after 30 days of service.
- 401k with company match after 90 days of service.
- Company paid basic life, short/long-term disability
- Company paid uniform top
- Voluntary insurance – Term Life, Accident & Critical Illness, Whole Life Insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation – up to 40 hours first year, second year 80 hours, fifth year 120 hours.’
‘Work Remotely No