Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is hiring Die Prep Technicians for 2nd shift, 2pm – 10:30pm. Starting base pay is $19.50/hr., with a $.50 shift differential. After 90 days, the hourly rates increases to $21.50.
Monthly Employee Appreciation Events!
SUMMARY: The incumbent ensures molds continue to adhere to design specifications in order to assure consistent production of castings within design specifications and tolerance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Prepares mold for production, including ice blasting, tool cleaning, re-spraying and fill tube changes on VRC/PRC molds as required by the production department
- Removes and install molds from the VRC/PRC casting machines including complete set-up of molds, cooling circuits, fill tubes, etc. and mold preparation.
- Completes all documentation referring to die prep tasks accurately as directed
- Recommends measures to improve die prep processes, equipment performance and overall production quality
- Understands that s/he is responsible for his/her own safety, as well as others working in the area
- Observes and practices all lockout/tagout requirements for casters during preps
- Troubleshoots dies while dies are placed on the casters
- Provides general production support
- Observes machines and equipment for malfunction and makes adjustments or repairs as directed to ensure the equipment will operate at maximum efficiency, within operating parameters, safely and correctly
- Tracks and documents productivity information accurately, as directed
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork
- Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment
- Must possess mechanical aptitude.
- Blueprint reading experience is preferred, but not required.
- Casting experience is preferred.
- Excellent attendance and safety record
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Lifting up to 30 lbs. intermittently throughout the shift
- Standing 20%
- Sitting 20%
- Overhead reach 20%
- Bending 30%
- Walking 10%
- Occasionally will lie on stomach in a supine position
- Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time. Regular exposure to heat.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with company match
- Company paid basic life, short/long-term disability
- Company paid uniform top
- 12 paid holidays
‘Work Remotely No