About Mobex Global
Mobex Global was founded in answer to industry and customer needs for a component supply partner that would pace the evolving mobility industry through advanced design, engineering, and manufacturing of lightweight, precision-cast, and machined aluminum components.
New technologies, advanced processes, highly talented and experienced individuals seamlessly come together to quickly turn innovative thinking into lightweight, high-performance solutions. Mobex Global’s commitment to customer success is the foundation of our partnership to OEMs and Tier One suppliers, delivering world-class mobility solutions on a global basis.
Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:
- Paid time off including vacation and holidays.
- Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.
- Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.
- Discounts on gym memberships, employee vehicles, cell phones, banking bonuses and many others
POSITION SUMMARY: Sets up and operates CNC machines or machining centers to perform various machine functions, such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic workpieces by performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Verifies that fixture setup meets acceptable quality standards regarding milling and boring sizes, depths, angles, or other specifications.
- Mounts, aligns, and secures tooling, attachments, and workpiece on machine.
- Loads control media, such as tape, card, or disk, in machine controller or enters commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from database.
- Starts machine and monitors displays and machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Discusses control media errors with supervisor or programming personnel to resolve problems.
- Cleans machine, tooling, and parts.
- Performs machine maintenance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. General days and hours of work are Monday through Friday and assigned to either a 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift hours. Regular attendance at work is required and must be able to work any shift and overtime (daily/weekends) when required.
No travel is not expected.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.