Mobex Global, a leading CNC machining organization, located in Edon, Ohio has immediate openings for experienced and non-experienced CNC Mill & Lathe Operators.
Since the opening of its first plant in 1997, Mobex Global has become a national leader in CNC machining.
We will train you! Operate a variety of machines to produce precision parts by applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, and machining procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily logbook
- Daily preventative maintenance as required
- Daily use of grinding tools, air guns, hammers and other tools required to perform your job
- Measure, examine and test completed product to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments
- Complete production documentation (scrap, efficiency, etc.) on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift from 0-50 lbs.
- Assist Supervisors, Group Leaders, and other staff members/departments as needed
- Follow all written procedures pertaining to Safety, Quality, Engineering as trained
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to learn
- Must be 18 years of age and older and willing to learn a trade. You must be able to follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Excellent wages based on experience!
- Competitive benefits offered!
Mobex Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer