Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:
· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.
· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.
· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.
· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Mobex Global is looking to hire a Mold Maintenance – Bench to work in the Tool & Mold Department (2nd shift) .
Shift is Mon-Fri 2pm – 10:30pm. This position will receive a $.50 shift premium per hour.
Reporting to the Tool & Mold Manager, the incumbent will perform duties that keep a mold within dimensional tolerance per customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Clean and define mold cavity.
2. Clean and remove aluminum from mold.
3. Refurbish mold to customer specifications.
4. Spot mold cavity.
5. Service mold at caster.
6. Perform quality checks on molds and mold cavity.
7. Clean and refurbish tube holes.
8. Check and replace all mold components.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma/GED or 6 months experience working in a highly detailed job.
2. Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
3. Must be able to write and complete required paperwork.
4. Must have basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
5. Must be able to communicate effectively.
6. Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
7. Must possess mechanical aptitude.
8. Tig welding preferred.
9. Ability to use hand tools.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job is performed in a casting facility which has various environments and working conditions.
- Lifting up to 30 lbs. intermittently throughout the shift
- Standing 70%
- bending 20%
- reaching 10%
- overhead work 10%
- stooping 10%
- fine manipulation skills 5%
- This job is performed in work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid s is a full-time, non-exempt position with scheduled hours Monday through Friday. Overtime may occur during the work week or weekends and will be based on production needs.