Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
Benefits Overview: The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others. Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, the Program Manager will lead cross-functional program teams to develop a timing plan, manage open issues and perform Gate Reviews that will satisfy internal and external customer milestones, build relationships with key customer contacts and monitor customer satisfaction regarding company performance.
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
- Ensure assigned programs adhere to the AQP process and required documentation is retained to demonstrate conformance.
- Utilize the AQP Summary document to facilitate team activities, track progress and report program status to Management as required.
- Report status items and roadblocks to Management and propose solutions to keep projects on track.
- Interface with customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate resources to support customer activities.
- Monitor financial status report and employ the program team to identify and implement actions to reduce customer and internal costs.
- Utilize benchmarking or lessons learned to improve the company systems.
- Utilize the database to document and manage customer and internal engineering changes and ensure conformance to the process.
- Support new business quoting activities with tooling/capital cost information and process assumptions.
- Prepare and present periodic progress reports and develop action plan to address identified issues.
- Ensure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to support team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Aluminum casting experience desired
- Ability to work unsupervised on assigned project list and complete projects on schedule
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of automotive customer and their requirements
- Ability to lead and work in a cross functional team environment
- Takes independent action and goes beyond what situation requires
- Acts with a view to what is appropriate, reasonable, timely, and realistic
- Problem solving techniques, computer skills and project/program management
- Ability to make decisions and perform job duties with minimal management input
- General knowledge of GD&T
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical, Business, or Program Management, or equivalent is required
- 3-5 years minimum of related automotive experienc
AAP/EEO STATEMENT: Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.