Non-Exempt ☐ Exempt ☒
Grade : 19
Why Join Us
Here at Mobex Global we are shaping the future of mobility! Not only are we a leader in the automotive industry but we also are a trusted partner to the heavy duty, construction, agriculture, industrial markets. As the industry relentlessly moves forward, we remain in step in delivering advanced cast and machine aluminum components to support new platform requirements for lighter weight, better durability, and superior performance. Our leadership, sales, engineering, and design teams are ready to solve the most complex vehicle component challenges.
The goal of Mobex Global is to support the health and well – being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:· Paid time off including vacation and holidays.· Healthcare (including a health savings account, dependent care flexible spend account, employee assistance program and telemedicine option), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.· Company matching and profit-sharing contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement.· Discount on gym memberships, supplier codes for employee vehicle discount, cell phone discounts, banking bonuses and many others
***We partner with Wheels to Work!
Monthly Employee Appreciation Events!
The Advanced Manufacturing Engineer leads manufacturing strategies for the business to drive best in class manufacturing engineering processes and performance. Leads process optimization vision method and accountability, provides training and development; along with input into and supports delivery of performance reviews, skill requirements and development plans for all manufacturing engineering functions.
- Maintain broad knowledge of product design, manufacture, and assembly techniques.
- Responsible for change management on continuous improvements, or any other process related change.
- Oversee new product program Manufacturing System Design activities.
- Develop and implement machining processes and standards to improve and reduce overall cost.
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing methods for maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with vendors to understand and determine product specifications.
- Purchase and arrange production equipment, materials, and parts based on product specifications.
- Provide technical reports on corrective actions and implementations for systemic issues.
- Estimate resource requirements, workload assignment, production times and schedule for manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate with design, sales, and operations teams to develop manufacturing plans for new products to achieve corporate cost and quality objectives.
- Conduct regular project meetings with management and team members to track project status and progress.
- Develop budgets for product manufacturing and upgrading processes.
- Perform gap analysis and provide training and development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective team leader and facilitator with good communication and motivation skills.
- Analyze and correct complex product or process issues using independent judgement.
- Plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective writing skills for reports, letters, and other purchasing documents.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 15 years related engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Leadership experience in Manufacturing Engineering Management or Operations Management.
- Professional office environment and on manufacturing floor.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Occasional travel to supplier or vendor may be required.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.