$2000.00 sign-on bonus upon 90 days of employment dependent on satisfactory attendance and performance level.
Health, Dental, and Vision benefit eligibility from 1st day of employment.
Job Summary: Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on buildings, mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery, mechanical gear boxes, equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, spindle, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains facilities CNC machinery (CNC turning, dials and transfer systems) to proper working condition.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Repairs and replaces faulty components by using hand tools.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and welding equipment.
- Rebuild draw bars, Spindles, Gear boxes.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
· Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building, mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
· Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems.
· Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
· Completes daily, weekly and monthly PM’s on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
· May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
· Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
· Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures on Plex system.
· Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
· May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, both written and verbal.
· Basic computer skills (MS Word and Excel)
· Working knowledge of construction equipment maintenance including electrician, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, missions, diesels, and gasoline systems.
· Ability to conduct maintenance and repair and perform preventative maintenance of mechanical equipment and machinery.
Education and Experience:
· Two to Three years work experience and training as a Maintenance Technician in an automotive manufacturing enviornment.
· High School Diploma or GED
Work Environment: The job works in conditions with constant exposure (67% or more) to noise, odors, dust, drafts, and chemicals.
Physical Requirements: Carrying, pushing, or pulling of heavy objects (over 30 lbs.) is regularly necessary. Ability to safely climb and access large machinery and tight spaces.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Hourly full-time position 40 hours per week with overtime or weekend hours as need to support production.
Mobex Global considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.